Very good clinic visit. All numbers up or steady. Big news was plts more than doubled. Making your own platelets is a big deal. Doc said see you in a week, if everything continues as is, we'll pull the line and send you home. HOME. Where my thought's escaping. Where my music's playing. Where my love(s) lie waiting. So, to be clear, a lot has to go right and plenty could go wrong, and I'll still need to return fortnightly, but hey I made the schlep weekly through the winter. I can deal with the visits. Especially now that I know The Rick's (down 6 games) address. Keep your fingers crossed and don't bet money on it, but it's a good thing that could happen soon. Special thanks to Pop for his steadfastness the last two weeks.
Lester "the molester" Hayes, covered in stickum. Best bump and run cover man in the biz. I can't take credit for the jersey number but I get misty thinking of those Raiders.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
12
(108)
-
▼
Jun
(28)
- 48 It's not true what they say
- 45, 46, 47
- Enough (44)
- Polamalu
- 42 (have i mentioned any steeler DB's?)
- 40, 41
- 39
- 38 (Unknown Steeler Tim Worley)
- The Twelfth Prime Number
- 37, changing of the guard
- Thirty-Six
- 35
- Leopold Bloom
- Tony Dorsett, scoop a chocolate, scoop a vanilla.
- FRANCO, of course
- Donnie Shell
- Terrell Davis
- Eric Dickerson (right?)
- Marshall Faulk
- Twenty-six, seven
- 25
- 24
- What rhymes with 23?
- Catch 22
- 21
- HEY, NINETEEN (and 20, for tech difficulties last ...
- EIGHTEEN. I once had a girl (or should I say she ...
- SEVENTEEN
-
▼
Jun
(28)

Awesome news man...I'll keep the good vibes headed your way. Can't wait to play golf with you in Pa. Chess...not so much.
ReplyDeleteNice pic of Levi and Amos...
Thanks for giving the nod to a Raider...
Good news abounding for you. Keep it coming! Looking forward to seeing you back home.
ReplyDeleteAre we to imagine you, horse and bunny in the back of carriage, gearing for the homecoming? Black hides stuff, see: Poe.
ReplyDeleteBest news going.
I get all misty thinking of your platelet production.
ReplyDeleteSeriously,that is great news and i hope you get home to your family soon.
Keep up the production kid. Must the the hot weather. STay hydrated. Glad to hear.
ReplyDeleteRead that as PITS more than doubled. That would be a sight to see. Great, great news. Overhead at the beach, last two days:
ReplyDelete1. It's mad sandy.
2. I told you: Pee in the water.
3. I was mad thirsty.
4. We should have had another shot of Patron before we came.
5. You invited him down here. Now lose the dress and get yo ass in the water.
6. I had a fish in my pants.
7. Mom, sandals, now! And next time, don't be a sloth.
8. This chicken is THE BOMB off the bone.
9. Why are you slapping your sun burn?
10. Why is your dog eating ice cream? Actually, dogs dont eat ice cream.
Keep up the good tidings.
That could have been funnier but i was filtering profanity. F-ed it all up.
ReplyDeleteHorseneck or Nantasket?
ReplyDelete