Saturday, June 2, 2012

EIGHTEEN. I once had a girl (or should I say she once had me.)

Lung spots no longer worrisome, mainly because they come with no corresponding symptoms (fever, difficulty breathing).  Current operating hypothesis is the spots are previous bad places now drawing rightful attention of new white cells.  In any case, I'll be discharged tomorrow, day 19.  For some more regular living, if you can call living with out your wife and children in any way regular.  Through the kindness and great generousness of THE RICK and his school, The Sacred Heart School, I'll be living in a house on campus in Newton Mass.  Details to follow.  I intend on keeping you up to speed with my situation in this way until day 100 and hopefully not longer.  Check the blog early and often, comment when so moved.

Today's a baby step, just like the last. But by many baby steps are one's shoes bronzed. or something like that.



and when I awoke, I was alone/ this bird had flown/ so I lit a fire/ Isn't good Norwegian wood?

21 comments:

  1. Fucking A, brother. Fucking A. That's FUCKING AWESOME.

    (Can I say "fucking" on the blog?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was planning on using fucking too. Fucking amazing. So good. All our steps are baby steps, Potter, I learn that everyday by watching my daughter. So happy I could cry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no crying on the blog. Tears seep in between keys and cause trouble. As for language, Im an English teacher, so no bad words only better words.

      Delete
    2. Didnt say i WOULD cry, just that i could. I don't cry much these days, but if i do, i try to make it in public, like a walmart check out line, with lots of honking and "hoo jesus! ". Who are the faithful?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. That's probably the funniest emoticon of all time.

      Delete
  4. The head honches up there are maybe spending too much time worrying, not enough time information-gathering, since there's no way in F they'd let you free tomorrow if they'd been tuning in like your faithful on El Blog. Are you taking the D to Newton Center? How will we find you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, quite a long distance diagnosis. I'll do my best to prove it wrong, Let the others shout you down. Which you are unlikely to let happen, so I senese some blog weather coming wich is always fun to watch. Cope might even win one.

      YOu wont need to find me, I'll find you. If you are faithful.

      Delete
    2. Meant the hallucinations!!!@#$&%

      Delete
    3. yeah, okay, fair enough. I have been down playing that aspect. and they dont send you home on dilaudid. A stash of atavan, i may or may not have, for medicinal purposes only.

      again, fair point, I have a hair trigger these days,

      Delete
  5. alright bro, i'll see you in the sunshine. i hope you're keeping track b/c at day 100 you, me & ya-ya are going for big macs. McDonald's is a restaurant right? well, uncle Larry gives it a grubby thumbs-up. pilch, is there an emoticon for that; something with bad breath?

    where the hell is naughty? pffft, what, better stuff to do on a weekend?

    fart joke. and a nod to the patron saint of breakin' out! will be good to see you when I do.

    be forewarned, I may be toting a N. Carolinian blogger (not j. edwards, this one has not been charged with a felony (though only a matter of time) & a way bigger squat). just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot fucking damn! Sometimes it just feels good to drop the f bomb, especially in moments of sheer excitement! Sometimes it's even worth exclamation. So glad to hear the good news CP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been charged with a felony. Remeber '99?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank jeez for Google. Had i not been able to search the last few lines of CJP's post, i wouldn't have known it as a Beetle's song. Man. Blogging before the internet must have been really hard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. First night awol. We await details. Ive heard catholic school girls are rather reserved.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The catholics are masters of magic mouthwash Potter (and, yes, I have seen the miracle of San Gennaro from 15 feet away and it was solid, garnet red, gold all around everything golden the ancient women chanting and incense waving paper to move the napoli heat solid still and the bishop was there we kind of swayed IT BECAME THE BLOOD and well. I toured the tombs and had a gelato), drop some spy cookies on em you'll fit right in.

    & hello I express a CONCERN about an intracity move given certain HALLUCINATORY musings in recent days and I get called a nonbeliever. Hrmph.

    ReplyDelete
  11. CJ...great to hear your voice yesterday and the great news that we....well you are on track. We are all in this together.

    Nate...Sorry I didn't respond to the Sert's comments that were so factually written. Now that I have the tears (from laughing of course) out of my eyes...come'on tell the truth...wouldn't you love to do a belly flop into that Mr. Turtle pool one more time, as an adult, just like Cpl. Larry so many years ago.

    CJ...per the comments about catholic girls.Remember...B went to catholic school and remember how much stuff I got away with ...yeah...not one thing, she knew about me getting in trouble before the act happened!!! Be careful and trust your jedi instincts.

    Back to the toes...I think Realtree is the "go to" because it has been out the longest and Bill Jordan (pronounced Jerdin) is such a celeb. Give Mossy Oak patterns a look.

    99 to go....

    ReplyDelete
  12. so, Pilch. did you set us to auto-reply, emoticon? maybe grounds for probation.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The greenery, view look worthy of your convalescent (is that the correct word to use here?) thoughts. Nice one The Rick.

    ReplyDelete