Had it with jersey numbers. Had it. Quiet day by my lonesome. Took a walk. Played a ridiculous amount of chess and did not fair badly. Went 5-1 with some Israeli who kept hitting challenge. 3 minute games, gotta move. A majority of my wins were on time. Finished the 1000-piecer. Below is probably the acme of my MFA visit. JMW Turner's SLAVE SHIP (The Zong). Chilling. Thrilling. Taught me how important it is to see the things in person. I took a picture but it has some glare. This one is from the web. Big appt tomorrow. Fingers crossed. I'm trying to prepare to leave without preparing to leave lest I jinks things. Kinda hard. I should wash the sheets but that would REALLY be putting my coat on. I'll work it out. And keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
12
(108)
-
▼
Jun
(28)
- 48 It's not true what they say
- 45, 46, 47
- Enough (44)
- Polamalu
- 42 (have i mentioned any steeler DB's?)
- 40, 41
- 39
- 38 (Unknown Steeler Tim Worley)
- The Twelfth Prime Number
- 37, changing of the guard
- Thirty-Six
- 35
- Leopold Bloom
- Tony Dorsett, scoop a chocolate, scoop a vanilla.
- FRANCO, of course
- Donnie Shell
- Terrell Davis
- Eric Dickerson (right?)
- Marshall Faulk
- Twenty-six, seven
- 25
- 24
- What rhymes with 23?
- Catch 22
- 21
- HEY, NINETEEN (and 20, for tech difficulties last ...
- EIGHTEEN. I once had a girl (or should I say she ...
- SEVENTEEN
-
▼
Jun
(28)

You started it....Hank Aaron.
ReplyDeleteI hear you on the jinks thing...I am weirdly superstitious that way. Let stuff lay around, don't make your bed, lick some silverware and leave it in the sink.
Thoughts and Prayers from all here. Good Luck.
Seriously? We're even debating Earnest Byner? No brainer. Case closed.
ReplyDeleteI'd agree but for John Riggins.
DeleteBrian Bozworth
DeleteFine piece of art! You make me think of going there and taking a picture of it, blowing it up, and calling it an original. Keep an eye out for those Israleli's, too much turmoil over there. Stay focused and stong. Be positive.
ReplyDelete