Sunday, June 17, 2012

35

Kevin Durant, I learned very recently, but I aint posting no roundballers.  Better to have wrestled and lost than played basketball and won--someone said a long time ago.  Pop and I got out to the Stone Meadow again yesterday.  I tanked the first hole for a 6.  The competition offered me a stroke a hole.  The ol' rope-a-dope, not to say anyone's a dope, but an old old trick.  Played a number of honest pars which equaled birdies.  Pop down three units, though he had me in total score because I blew up on the last two holes.  Again.  Gonna try to get out again today.  Let you know how it goes.  To all my muthers out there, happy fathers' day.


3 comments:

  1. Happy Father's day my friend to you and your dad. Keep swinging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy fathers day, Potter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just back from a four day bender and feel like 100 bucks!

    Getting caught up here at work for the last half hour. It's great to hear of your activity outside your room and as JAZ pointed out, quite enlightening.

    We might have to hook up as a scramble team and play some golf, I'll drive for show and you take it from there...

    I'm sure you have Bettis already dialed in for Monday's blog, but give consideration to Robin Roberts (not the anchorwoman). The hall of Fame Phillies pitcher that had he played in this era would make A-Rod's salary look like Chump Change.

    Keep up the good work....

    ReplyDelete