Two walks today. TWO. Whew. Eating and drinking fine. Tired as I don't know what and trying to sort sleep situation out. Guess I am coming of the Ambien and Ativan too. Forced myself to stay up late w/o a nap for first time. So hard I ended up watching NBA basketball. Chess slump is official. Split with The Rick, though he will tell you he took two. The clock don't lie. Gotta get that straightened out. Probably a good problem to have at this point. Though the sharks smell blood. Keep the comments coming, a balm on my spirit. Especially when they're funny.
This one shakes what her mama gave her, and mama gave her a lot. Spicier than a pepper sprout.
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
12
(108)
-
▼
Jun
(28)
- 48 It's not true what they say
- 45, 46, 47
- Enough (44)
- Polamalu
- 42 (have i mentioned any steeler DB's?)
- 40, 41
- 39
- 38 (Unknown Steeler Tim Worley)
- The Twelfth Prime Number
- 37, changing of the guard
- Thirty-Six
- 35
- Leopold Bloom
- Tony Dorsett, scoop a chocolate, scoop a vanilla.
- FRANCO, of course
- Donnie Shell
- Terrell Davis
- Eric Dickerson (right?)
- Marshall Faulk
- Twenty-six, seven
- 25
- 24
- What rhymes with 23?
- Catch 22
- 21
- HEY, NINETEEN (and 20, for tech difficulties last ...
- EIGHTEEN. I once had a girl (or should I say she ...
- SEVENTEEN
-
▼
Jun
(28)
Seriously? How good is ice cream?
ReplyDeleteI've never been so sad for you as when I read that you had to watch the NBA playoffs. I'd rather have a nasal biopsy. But maybe cope can help me sort it all out. There's something I must be missing. But, according to Grantland, Rondo is something of an enigma, which I presume is racist.
Rondo is a douche.
DeleteBasketball...that's the round orange ball...right? How did you stay awake to watch that? I usually watch basketball or Nascar when I want to sleep. JAZ...was it you that had the t-shirt that said "Boys play basketball and Men wrestle"?
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are getting off the drugs that really have no recreational enjoyment. Are you still on the magnesium? Have the contractions slowed or stopped?
We've been talkin 'bout Jackson, ever since the fire when out.
I would switch to checkers
ReplyDeleteWhat's Nixon's dog have to do with it?
DeleteAnd where was he during the Elvis picture?
Delete100 days until a restaurant, how many days until you can eat at my house. Careful, this could be a trick. Bishop to horsey 6. And to be clear, eating at my house would involve mandatory antibacterial-fungal-virucidal treatment with some of Kentucky's finest exports. Not sure what the best is, well no better time to conduct a controlled experiment, which will most likely end up being out of control.
I just got the sudden urge to go to Carvel for lunch...huh wonder where that come from?
ReplyDeleteI definitely took 2. Even have a witness. Still waiting for the "Wow, Rick has really improved his chess game" comment. Nah, keep blaming the drugs.
ReplyDelete