Monday, June 25, 2012

Polamalu

Biletnikoff goes hair out the back and it's cool.  Polamalu does it and it's a hairdo?  Sorry, this guy's game is fearsome.  He can put it in pig tails for all I care.  Another  visit from Nate and Cip.  More good jawboning.  This afternoon I will knock down some pages of a Joyce bio and read some poetry.  Have about 100 of 1000 puzzle pieces looking for homes.  But they're the hard ones.  Hard, but not this hard:


8 comments:

  1. Potter,
    Puzzle looks done to me, where are there 100 pieces missing? Anyway, Glad you are knocking them down and hopefully building the cells up. Keep your eyes open for those pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Q: What do you call a guy with a hundred rabbits stuck in his ass?

    A: Warren

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little defensive about your Steelers? Potter is on his way back...

    Biletnikoff was a true badass and the hair fit the person. Does your guy do coke? No. Does he drink until 4am the night before a game? No. Does he wake up the morning of a game and not know where he is or what the girl's names are? No. Your guy is a vegetarian that saves kittens. However, I will admit he can play the game. Would I like to see him in Silver and Black? Yes.

    Go "skin lube" something...........

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're reading the Ellman biography of Joyce, you'll find that JJ was one weird dude. Had a tough time getting his rap down with the ladies, but I think some of the poetry made up for it. Forging the soul of a nation in the smithy of his consciousness was no small matter for J. Joyce. But did I mention he was weird with the ladies?

    As for Troy Polamalu, dude's a baller. A part-time baller, for sure. But as soon as you mentioned him, Naughton got right to skin lube. Tells you how the Raiders feel about him anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Upon second look I guess I do see a few pieces missing. It is amazing how you look at something one way the first time and then a totally different way the next. Is that senility or what? Maybe you take a break from staring at those last few pieces and come back and find they all pop in to their correct place. "Skin Lube" is that pg???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheryl crow song stuck in my head: everyday is a winding road... feel a little bit closer to feeling fine. Hope you're feeling fine, Potter. Pulling for you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And yes, i know, the song itself is terrible

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on that puzzle!! Glad to see it put together ... not sure if we will ever get it together again!

    ReplyDelete