Saturday, June 23, 2012
40, 41
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
12
(108)
-
▼
Jun
(28)
- 48 It's not true what they say
- 45, 46, 47
- Enough (44)
- Polamalu
- 42 (have i mentioned any steeler DB's?)
- 40, 41
- 39
- 38 (Unknown Steeler Tim Worley)
- The Twelfth Prime Number
- 37, changing of the guard
- Thirty-Six
- 35
- Leopold Bloom
- Tony Dorsett, scoop a chocolate, scoop a vanilla.
- FRANCO, of course
- Donnie Shell
- Terrell Davis
- Eric Dickerson (right?)
- Marshall Faulk
- Twenty-six, seven
- 25
- 24
- What rhymes with 23?
- Catch 22
- 21
- HEY, NINETEEN (and 20, for tech difficulties last ...
- EIGHTEEN. I once had a girl (or should I say she ...
- SEVENTEEN
-
▼
Jun
(28)
First two days in a row, just leading the path for the weaker. Religion and art, two tough subjects to discuss. You somehow quite put things in an idiosyncratic perspective. Nonetheless still inspirational and educational. I guess by default teaching us all. Stay strong and keep it up.
ReplyDeleteI dig Byzantine gold head circles almost as much as I do a triptych. Bring em both and I need a settee. Is it weird that the painting depicts architectural elements that preceeded the event depicted or are we calling artistic license? I imagine the holy spirit having a squeaky voice.
ReplyDelete"event"
ReplyDeleteproceeded
ReplyDeletei dont feel so bad about Yates (not Richard) now
ReplyDelete