Monday, May 21, 2012

VI

Something of a nadir today.  Counts zero.  Spiked a fever.  Excetra Excetra. Was pulled from the mire by visit from The Rick. Two hours went by in a blink, and he let me beat him at chess.  Pretty badly, too.  Rejoice in adversity.
This bishop has no priors or outstanding warrants.  Little slant though.  To be forewarned is to be forearmed.  With big forearms.
Ya'll are my kinda people.

2 comments:

  1. All of the above is true, except for the part about me "letting" him win. I was playing my ass off....I am just not that good. Unfortunately, beating a quarantined guy is still on my bucket list. Maybe next visit.

    Potter is looking good bald--no joke. He looks like the love child of Mr. Clean and King Kong Bundy. You know, if that was physiologically possible. He's got Clean's sharp features and Bundy's charisma. I could never pull it off, but it works for him. Nurses are swooning...or just doing their job...they are certainly around a lot.

    Lesson of the day: "Frappe" is not just a button on the blender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sucks to hear that the side effects have not shown any mercy.

    Maybe you should shoot a pic of your sconion and send it to Harv in an effort to have him finally give up and go clean.

    I wanted to share with you that Dana is having a Yard Sale this weekend and selling the clothes that made it through Wyatt, Lucas and James...needless to say there isn't much! However, I will secure your portion of the proceeds...I just need to know how you would like your share. US Currency, Meatballs, Ziti, Knob, Cigurts, ???

    Stay Strong Brother.........

    ReplyDelete