Some memorial memories from the the last two days Though my memory ain't (when are we gona make a spell checker that recognizes the word ain't? You know, because it is. A very important word.) so user beware. I'll do my best.
Spy Cookies. Black, terrible tasking. People ask you if you have your spy cookies, show it them, put it back in your pocket. No idea.
Guy with mustache and fedora, dark glasses and houndstooth. I'd see him my eye opens, close them to make him go away. He'd appear off my left shoulder and laugh to himself
smoke
ants
spider webs
the door to my bathroom was at various times the door to: a gym, a pool, a basement, an out door porch. My surprise was great when i went to take to take the air. Was alarmed even to learn this morning that I'd never really left my room at all. I was sure I'd moved at least once.
400 white cells. They say i'm making the climb out. Right now i'l just have to take it as an article of faith
Monday, May 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
12
(108)
-
▼
May
(25)
- SWEET 16
- FIFTEEN
- FOURTEEN
- Thirteen
- All turnedout in my turn out gear and I have drive...
- ten
- turnmeon deadmen turnmeon deadmen trurnmeon
- Snowman
- seven
- VI
- 5ive
- QUATRO
- THREE (The Song of Wandering Aengus)
- TWO
- ONE
- The Ides of May
- MINUS ONE
- penultimate (T-2)
- T-3 (2...1...go)
- T-4 (metallurgy)
- T-5
- T-6
- T-7
- The big rock candy mountain
- Here is the Potter transplant blog. If you're rea...
-
▼
May
(25)

400 is a number. It is fact, something that can be measured,truth. That is more than faith. Your body is clawing its way back. Strong is strong.
ReplyDeleteYES. Best news in a while. Keep climbing, stay strong.
DeletePotter,
ReplyDeleteBlack cookies, come on, can anything black taste good? ENOUGH SAID.`
Keep the Faith, remember playing that George Micheal song for a practice? Run and run and run some more around the art room? Pat Boyer Beamer? Did you make a clay pot or see one with that guy with the moustache and glasses? That guy was Mrs. Beamer's husband.
Stay away from the cigurts and smoke. Get ready to meet the horizon on day 14.
Keep the faith!!
Oh yes ants and spiders. Have them here too. Terminix Guy rang door bell wanting to sell me a control package. I told him I would think ahout it. I wasn't afraid and didn't see any ants. Maybe next week when the truck is close, Keep clinbing kid!!
ReplyDeleteJAZ: Speechless due to the nips--er, I mean travel size wines--or the crab herding eel jumping nighttime wanderings? In any event, feels good to leave someone speechless.
DeletePotter: Of course. I should have seen she was both a spy, and a cookie. A black foul tasting cookie with a killer smoky glance and a gun to boot. You in cookie land or can you send us a signal?
I was disappointed when I read this post because I thought somehow the woman with the gun figured in more prominently.
ReplyDeleteI think she's a girl scout selling black cookies.
Deleteshe's the spy cookie. duh
DeleteI'll take that as an article of faith. A lot of your Lycoming County peeps asking about you...Stu & Laura, Aunt Peach, Brad & his wife Sam, Waschers, Max & Rita, Bob Coolidge, Ann Marie and Aunt Rita & Uncle Howard, Harv's mom & Ant, Tim, Quint, Todd Brooks, Geo, Mike Pearson, Sue Nolan (Cosentine), P B & J, and others who I am sure I am forgetting....Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteTiger Blood.....
Passed along from one of my hunting buddies...
ReplyDeleteThis proves that caliber is not as important as shot placement... The reliable Beretta Jetfire .22 Short pistol is a personal favorite of mine
and I am never without it. It saved my life a few years ago when
attacked by a Grizzly while hiking in the mountains with a family
member. I was able to escape, walking at a brisk pace, after I shot my
brother-in-law in the knee...
Beware of stone-eyes bearing gifts. What she promised was late harvest spit-of-the-virgin out of the Mongolian plateau was just dirty stream water.
ReplyDeleteMaybe lay off the Breton before nigh-nigh huh?
If Charlie Sheen was fortunate? deserving? wise? enough to have a Mrs. Cope, tigerblood would have been handled internally and nobody would have ever found about it.