Radiation complete. Rad techs came to love my iTunes selections, and we jawed about music a good bit. Parting such sweet sorrow. Got a weird kinda suntan, radiation tan and itchy skin. No third eyeball except on the back of my head where it may be useful. Itchy and scratchy. maybe it will put the lotion in the basket. Speaking of weird: got a reiki treatment. Totally flaky and hocus-pocus. How much for a faith healing? But what do you want, practitioner was a lax player from Maryland. After the snows and views of Colorado bored her she decided to take up the healing arts, god bless her. And we all know where she stands on medical marijuana. Actually she STANDS on it, tucked away in the false heel of her shabby-chic zapatos vaqueros (Scott Francis Naughton: that means cowboy boots er, shoes). This might be the very not-anxious me talking. Anyway, thanks to reiki, my energy is now energized engaged engozzled and not at all enervated. except when im tired. or sleepy. Follow up appt tomorrow. I think reiki babe sells Amway too, or Shaklee, or timeshare river lots next to the Hiawatha. Get your orders in.
so a handy way of thinking of the radiation is a an anvil. you could drop it out a window on some sucker's head. or you could use a hammer and pound something hard very very thin against it. Radiation=anvil Chemo=hammer. Anvil+hammer=thin
Translation for my (Northern) Lycoming County peeps struggling to keep up (SFN: this means you): deer, mud, fart joke, poop joke, poop and fart joke. Crack about Nate's girl in Philly. Deer, beer, mud, beer mud, where's Dell? Where are the meatballs? four wheelers, Winkin' boots, bonfires, Harvey's socks, Applejack. Something totally uncouth and revolting even to my ears, said by Damon.
That's not word for word but pretty close. Left my Trout Run-to-English Dictionary in the truk (4x4).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
12
(108)
-
▼
May
(25)
- SWEET 16
- FIFTEEN
- FOURTEEN
- Thirteen
- All turnedout in my turn out gear and I have drive...
- ten
- turnmeon deadmen turnmeon deadmen trurnmeon
- Snowman
- seven
- VI
- 5ive
- QUATRO
- THREE (The Song of Wandering Aengus)
- TWO
- ONE
- The Ides of May
- MINUS ONE
- penultimate (T-2)
- T-3 (2...1...go)
- T-4 (metallurgy)
- T-5
- T-6
- T-7
- The big rock candy mountain
- Here is the Potter transplant blog. If you're rea...
-
▼
May
(25)

Couple things here –
ReplyDeletePretty sure the chicken season rules have been recently revised. No bag limit anymore, now it’s shoot and release.
I bet we can do one better CJ and arrange for Lawrence D Siertle I to make a run up to Boston. Naughton, see if Stu can go fetch Larry and the Mrs. I’d tell him to start at the Saturday Bingo game tonight. Maybe take a look around town for some other folks from the Class of ’85. It’d really give CJ a boost.
Hmm, reiki not your thing? Surprising. Anyway, I know a guy that’s got a direct line “upstairs.” Seems pretty legit. I can arrange a call or whatever, if this seems more up your alley.
No one likes to be out of the loop, so apologies to the group for the obscure references and hometown jokes, but you’re not really the audience.
Oh, and poop joke.
I think the steps go something like Dashboard//pull down menu next to your name//blogger profile//edit profile//profile photo. You should be able to take it from there. I am a big proponent of the profile pic, but choose wisely. Let cope’s pic be a lesson.
ReplyDeleteEr, yeah, cope I was gonna say something about that...
DeleteCheers on the navigation. Please see successfully updated 'profile.' I have to use quotes when using that word in this way. To the highest heights of self-expression go we.
Kelly Matthews English, ladies and gentlemen. You might know some as good, but none better.
DeleteThe cool kids like lego.
ReplyDeletejeeze you dont think we scared Naughty off did we? first blog and all. He's probably doing something that takes ammo. and gasoline. Look kids, get your shots in now, b/c I'm only getting tougher and less patient. Unless your name is an ear rhyme to 'daughter' and you live at 315 East New. (honest, call them and verify--Agnes said she was not brushing her hair until i came back.)
ReplyDeleteEven if it did meet with his approval, you know he couldnt admit it. Something with guns an ammo sounds fascinating. I am about to do something that involves gin and a tiny bit of vermouth. Gin is paleo, right?
ReplyDeletei responded to this a while ago but for some reason it didnt stick to the bathroom stall door.
ReplyDeleteGIn paleo if with olives, fat greasy one.
Cope if i coulda hacked your account, and i tried, this is the picture i would have posted. My hero. For real.
Scared off...thought you knew me better than that. Getting letters at college from Ann Coolidge asking me not to tell he daughter...that scares me! I was at the farm this weekend fixing the driveway...backhoe, tractor, dump truck, stone, pipe, Lancaster leaf, keystone light, Jim Beam, Alleve, Gatorade. No cell service much less internet access to partake in the banter.
ReplyDeleteTo answer your previous question about the limit on chickens. I am unfortunately unable to help because I only really pay attention to the Game laws that apply to my unique game management area which are posted somewhere as "All you can eat".
I did kill another porcupine at 1am friday morning that was chewing on my woodshed...in the high teens now for the season. Big adult female full of quills...now sleeps with the fishes in Lycoming Creek.
I did burn papers last night and I did use gas, no ammo...too expensive to waste.