Thursday, May 24, 2012

turnmeon deadmen turnmeon deadmen trurnmeon

Starting to rough in number 9 post, I thought I skipped a day. Then I thought I got it right, then I had to check the official box score, then I remembered a snowman is an 8, no NINE snowman is nine.  What the hell.  EIGHT.  Snowman is 8.  Almost had to call McCready at dinner to tripple check.  Something I feel totally entitled to do now that we've talked 3 times in the last 10 years.  A testament to either my sense of entitlement or the depth of our brohood.  ALAS,  It is, as they say in rehab, DAY NINE.  Don't know how in Dilaudid I messed that up 4 times before accidentally getting it right or having it right all along.  Whatever, nevermind.

Did you find a Heme-Onc text book?  How are you going to understand what is going on?  We cant ALL be calling The RICK.  Hemoglobin is the oxygen-carrying substance on a red-blood cell, what makes it red.  It is measured in weight per volume.  What's your Hemoglobin?  You Healthy stooges have 13-18 grams of hemoglobin per decaliter of blood.  At the moment I got like 7.6

Hematocrit is percentage of  total volume.  It is a cruder measurement, easier to make and eyeballs close enough for government work.  People who find themselves in or around the mean have Hematocrits of 39-54, I.E.: 39-54% of the individual's total blood volume is hemoglobin.  When i entered the twilight zone i was 39.7.  Today, I was 23.  My Mendoza line is 24.  Ergo, I got a bag of RBC's.  Tomorrow I'll let you know what kind of bump I got and, if I feel like it, deliver the platelet lecture.  If if I don't, dialectical materialism.

Elvis and Dick Nixon have their picture made.  Note the man's suit  Enormous collar, thick contrasting stitching on same, flared tail AND sleeeves if memory serves?  Sylish and ugly, bold and enslaved.  THIS is the particular band of cheep suit I feel like today.  Turns out you need be neither cheep or a suit to be a cheap suit.


14 comments:

  1. What rhymes with tripple?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cripple? That's wrong......real wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear I wasn't thinking cripple. I was thinking folks would say nipple, then I could say filthy minds all of you, then say I meant stipple, which is some kind of art technique. Probly the whole thing was bass ackwards from the beginning. But hell, I may do some stippling and send it to potter in an envelope

      Delete
  3. it's officially official: I am FUBAR. Hoo-boy. Boy-Howdy. Whatever you say when you mean confusitude beyond belief or description. Those last two lines took 5 minutes ddndddds. I let the last one stand just to show you. IM NOT LYIN! Will type the rest with not correction. as porrf. HG coming up this weekend. Conjugal cisit , yeay baby. imean not baby NO baby. my affliction is funnier than i am. I doc tells me exect recovery day 15 or so. that means im in the soup. soups, treatment soup and drug soup. wil post but maybe just to keep count keep coments u.p they help. send them out to idiot america.

    if you have extra ink around and who doesnt and who doesnt. and the world is full of paper so send me a proper letter or stick figure or hangman game or boudoir (WOW howd i spell that rightly) drawing.
    send it to CJP care of BRIGHAMS and WOEENEN"S {BRIGHAM and WOMMEN'S] HOSPITAL

    75 Francis Street
    Tower 7-B Room 32
    BOSTON MA
    02115

    (OK MANY corrections there given importance .. . only took me 15 minutes

    whew.
    what doesn't kill you may in fact kill you. Day 14 on the horzion.

    did i tell you yall are my kind of people? excetp anate neither of us had any say in the matter.

    beddy bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nipple!

    Hoo Boy Potter I have plenty of pens around my house. Keep it up. Today is Friday. Remember good people are hard to kill or saomewthing like that I think you said. Then what do you do with the bodies? Of course I have a few spots if ever needed.

    Ripple?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do we have to be "stooges"? So we didn't get the extra credit on our SAT's !!!

    JAZ...what do I always tell you...I'll dig the hole. Note: cadaver dogs can smell 7 ft. deep. Make the hole 8 feet deep and use lime...

    CJ...Lovin the dilaudin infused conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Murray, I'm calling you out. Wouldn't this be a great time for a visit to boston, and reunion with potter? You can hang out in your old digs, rexhame beach. I'll cook for you and paint your toes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I did not know the 8 foot rule. I learn so much on this everyday. WEEE, howdy doody time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Based on the king's glazed over mug, I'm thinking syllables over words, sounds over sentences...?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stay in the bed Potter. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bed is the long thing in the middle of the room on which you recline.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The room is your brain.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This blog has come a long way since I've been gone.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I imagine something like:

    Hey, Dick...um.....y'all taping this? Dick.

    ReplyDelete