Thursday, May 24, 2012

Snowman

This is my son imitating me


My knee imitating HEATHER.


Today, I was informed, is Mass culture Tuesday.  My mind races:  Noon hours lecture by Lady GaGa?  A book signing by R0BERT CARO.  PERHAPS THE PREFORMING ARTS (TALK ABOUT A TOUG   ONE TO SPELL—NOT FROM THE DRUGS, but from UNDERUSE.) P_R_E_F_O_R_M_I_N_G A_R_T_S. WHEW. THE ARTS DON'T GET ENOUGH PLAY

No such luck: was was presented with extra-long swabs and likewise longswab-catches for said swabs.  Go tickle your nose, ear, throat, and—you guessed it—old stank eye.

MORE TO SAY, AS ALWAYS, BUT GOSH AM I TIRED.  Today, Someone you know was reported by a phlebotomist to have quote--monster veins--end quote.  Lost one of my Hickman central lines today. Turned out, aint no big thing, though the run up certainly was.  I'll look into a not creepy picture.  Creepy coefficient quite high because of degree of Man-scaping.

I like cats in principal, people who write poems and anyone on this silly (getting delightfully sillier) blog

HEMATOLOGICAL TRIVIA:  A HEMATOCRIT OF 35=HEMOGLOBIN OF___???  AMSWER IN TOMORROW'S BLOG WHICH WILL have the virtue of being todays blog as well.

8 comments:

  1. It was good to talk to you last night, look forward to another chat. just know I think about you all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Just noticed that that is the first 2 letters of my last name. Coincidence? I think not...

      Delete
  3. Once again, nice job on the knee. I was hoping to see the actual wound but I understand that you are having some clotting issues.

    I can't get over how Wyatt is your "Minnie Me" and that started me down memory lane...elementary wrestling, Curtain St, jacking Nathan up against the door and screaming for the neighbor. No matter how many times I think of that or tell that story...it never gets old. Nate, I am forever sorry for that, but as the younger brother it was just another part of your initiation into being one of the guys.

    I also wanted to add that I am thoroughly enjoying the conversation regarding your continuing fondness of the drugs you are experiencing. I have you pictured as a Master's Degree quality Spicoli from Fast Times.

    Stay strong and keep the rubber side down...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Layman's update on Potter:

    • Heavily drugged, but still operating at a mental level higher than most.
    • Still quite a raconteur, just at a slower pace; think Will Percy
    • Looks real good from the chin to the eyebrows.
    • Looks pretty good all over save a few ice dancing injuries.
    • So you don't get the wrong idea, I have no idea about the crotch region.
    • Cracking jokes to the nurses. Whether it's baring breasts for beads New Orleans style, or heroin, it seems like no topic is off limits in his quest to lighten the mood.
    • Basically, once you get past the pain and drugs, he's the same guy we know and love/like/tolerate.
    • Which is great news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Rick,

      Thanks for the Layman's update. Northern rednecks appreciate it when other's remember them.

      Delete
    2. I move to make entire blog in laymans terms. Think its hard for a northern redneck, try being from carolina.

      Delete
  5. Potter: i dont see the resemblance. But then, life imitates art, and artistry is magic. KME: i like exhibit final. Is that your prose or something famous? Or both? Who likes cat fights?

    ReplyDelete