max bench 185. First time I've put up bodyweight in over a year. Doctor told me to assume I'd been off at least 3 years considering everything. Like I said, deep hole to climb out of. Deep. As long as the wall don't cave in on me, I think I can get out. Felt like it today anyway.
Assistance: dumbbell bench press, close-grip, pulls, dips.
Conditioning: 100 barbell (#45) thrusters for time. Call it 13 minutes. Bad time, good work.
High rep band face-pulls, 100
100 situps
blurry b/c I still had thruster shake
(105)
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
12
(108)
-
▼
Aug
(19)
- Thrus: dynamic lower 12 x 2 banded box squat, 55% ...
- Achtung, babies
- progress
- 102
- prowler 101
- C
- 97 (official count) bottles of barolo on the wall
- Wash that camping right outta your hair
- 96
- on the paper at 10yd (94)
- "signifying sureness of the soul"
- 89
- Ropes of Love
- 86 kinda randy
- WEST SIDE in this MO-FO
- 83, 5, 4, 3, 2
- The Thunderbird Spirit
- or what's a heaven for?
- SORE
-
▼
Aug
(19)

Could you score me 4 of those tires? They would look awesome on my truck.
ReplyDeleteAwesome, potter. So glad!
ReplyDeleteThrusters deserve a special place in hell. I am reaally starting to hate those things. Nice push.
ReplyDeleteI have started working on my long neglected bench press again recently. Yesterday got 205 x 2. And i have no excuses. If you are already at 185 yours is going to fly up. I am really going to have to work on mine to stay ahead. Also did 30 minutes of 30 secs on 30 sec rest 45 lb SHDP. Got 327 and i think I just recovered from the shakes this morning
Great job on the bench press. I am rooting for you on the exercising, makes me feel better when I don't do it myself. You will be out of the hole in no time, just watch those deep dark holes. Keep climbing.
ReplyDelete