Saturday, August 4, 2012

83, 5, 4, 3, 2

Our twins turned five yesterday.  We prefer to celebrate on the 4th, however, because those first two years were so blindingly gemini that both their mother and I believed them to be born on the day after their actual birth.  Right down to filling out the social security forms. . .when we became aware.  If you have the chance come and get a load of them.  The sun and the moon right here on earth.  Really, the only two people alive that can give Wyatt a run for his money.

Fourth day of exercise.  Still powerfully sore but coming out of it.  Needed something short and challenging.  11min AMRAP:  10 KB thrusters (20lb ea)/ 1 rope climb (20 ft).  How's your mid-line stabilization?

We th' last ones left.

+2 thrusters

4 comments:

  1. What's AMRAP? I remember a receptionist asking Miranys birthday less than two weeks out and I choked. Then, I got the wrong date ENGRAVED on an emblem for Scott. Magic takes a while to seem real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As many rounds as possible

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy b-day to the twins. Five? How the hell did that happen? Looking forward to seeing the whole gang sometime this fall. Anything in the works? Jimmy wants you to invite K-bob.

    ReplyDelete