really wanted 9.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
12
(108)
-
▼
Aug
(19)
- Thrus: dynamic lower 12 x 2 banded box squat, 55% ...
- Achtung, babies
- progress
- 102
- prowler 101
- C
- 97 (official count) bottles of barolo on the wall
- Wash that camping right outta your hair
- 96
- on the paper at 10yd (94)
- "signifying sureness of the soul"
- 89
- Ropes of Love
- 86 kinda randy
- WEST SIDE in this MO-FO
- 83, 5, 4, 3, 2
- The Thunderbird Spirit
- or what's a heaven for?
- SORE
-
▼
Aug
(19)

Slow day today for everyone, guess I get to lead the comments. Three consecutive posts on your blog I will have to start paying more attention. Glad you are getting in the gym. It kind of inspires me to go, maybe tomorrow. Althought the posts consecutive, the pics, with the exception of the gym, have been, well, ok. You know my thoughts on pictures. Keep getting well.
ReplyDeleteThis is the Browning crest? I'm confused.
ReplyDeleteyeah, i regretted the cutesy-ness pretty much right away. Browning. Punning is the lowest form of humor. I'm also getting amped up for hunting season. Venison Jerky.
Delete