max press: 115
pull push dip
mobility training
Wyatt is shooting his new Cricket .22. Peep sight, no less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
12
(108)
-
▼
Aug
(19)
- Thrus: dynamic lower 12 x 2 banded box squat, 55% ...
- Achtung, babies
- progress
- 102
- prowler 101
- C
- 97 (official count) bottles of barolo on the wall
- Wash that camping right outta your hair
- 96
- on the paper at 10yd (94)
- "signifying sureness of the soul"
- 89
- Ropes of Love
- 86 kinda randy
- WEST SIDE in this MO-FO
- 83, 5, 4, 3, 2
- The Thunderbird Spirit
- or what's a heaven for?
- SORE
-
▼
Aug
(19)
Did Lucas shoot Wyatt's new gun the other day when he was there?
ReplyDeleteAffirmative. Not on the paper, however. Sorry.
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to document who his first shot from a real gun was with. Kinda hoped it would be me but oh well. I will one up you and show Wyatt how to throw his first grenade!
Deleteaggghh. are you serious? im sorry. Well i was just trying to include him. If I knew I would have held off. At least it was me and not George. I dont think a rimfire even counts. I hope you're there when Wyatt harvests his first turkey.
DeleteWait a minute. I think the case can be made that the cricket is not a real gun, at least not for the purposes of this discussion. CIP, weigh in here.
DeleteTurkey schmurkey...I'm thinking Grizz!
Deletethe case could be made, was trying to make it, in fact. To be honest, it's a gun. It will kill you dead. The .22 can penetrate flesh at a mile or so I've heard. And it's loud enough to scare girls away. It's a gun.
DeleteMy gut says cricket is not a real gun. Then again, for wyatt's sake, it is plenty real. I used to think they were silly, until i realized it would fit im the console of my pick up. They even make small rounds for them, called cb's (i think). Quiet and not too powerful. Perfect for city limit cats.
DeleteWe used to hang a 4 oz. lead sinker, on a string, in the opening of the door in college. Sit on the couch, watch tv and shoot at it with a cricket. Good times.
Make sure wyatt's first "real" gun is a classic. M1 garand maybe. Lever action winchester 30-30. Man level actions are fun.
Going to shoot now.
God, Guns, guts, and alcohol. Except for the youngins, of course, make this America. God Bless the USA! Oh and big trucks, big blocks, big tires, and big girls too!! Keep working at it!
ReplyDeleteOld school on training to shoot, no sand bags or nice leather bags to rest on!!!
Do you really wonder why we bust your balls so much?
DeleteCan I go ahead and guess that the answer to your (rhetorical) question is no?
Deletewhy don't youngins make America? Sounds like more republican vote suppression.
DeleteYea, now that I re-read Jimmy's sentence I'm going to go ahead and say that I think he didn't punctuate it exactly as it read in his head.
DeleteYes young ones do make America. Sorry, that comment is grammatically incorrect. You guys are such big ball busters over a grammar mistake. Argghh. I will edit my comments better on punctuation. Keep the comments rolling.
DeleteI dont want to quibble over kibble but it is a gun. By what definition is it not?
ReplyDelete