Saturday, August 25, 2012

102

Dynamic bench: chains 9x3, dynamic press: bands 8x1
Assistance: JM's press, dumbbell press incline, clapping push ups.
Mobility work.

This one's been hanging around for a while, waiting for the right time.  See, around here we like full-auto and big magazines.  Dark and/or poor people voting?  Not so much.

While there is a lower class, I am in it; and while there is a criminal element, I am of it; and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free.  --Debs, convicted of sedition.

keep your powder dry.


8 comments:

  1. One of my favorite nights ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is "waiting for the right time" a euphemism for "I figured out how to embed video?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. A debatable offer, CIP. But I'll vouch for Cope just the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am lost but happy. Mirany said i love you first time friday night. Life, hope, dignity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have plenty of smart asses. Bring boozes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too, but Cope's revolution: televised.

    ReplyDelete