Saturday, January 5, 2013

S to my M

Strict rowing Helen sounds like a bondage mistress or something, but that's what I did.  500m row (for 400m run)/21 1.5p KB swings/12 ultra strict dead-hang pull ups.  Those are the only kind of pull ups allowed on my pull up bar (pictured below.) Way, WAY worse than the bar at Crossfit Garfield. Pulls turned out to be quite a challenge simply b/c the space is so narrow and short and shallow that even cycling dead hangs is next to impossible.  There was also quite a distance between the C2 and the KB: one down in the basement, one upstairs, outside.  Meh.  Keep 'em guessing.  I knew it was going to be a headache, so set only one goal:  all rows under 2:05.  Easily done, probably should have made it 1:57.  17:55  A wod + 10K.  Not a trifling amount of work


In school yeah, I fooled ya.  Now I know I made a mistake.

1 comment:

  1. Constantly varied now includes venue as you've now done a WOD in your kitchen.

    I'm starting to get sick of rowing.

    ReplyDelete