Sunday, January 6, 2013

Peekaboo

Look who did Fran.  11:35.  Not a good Fran time, but it's MY Fran time.  As RX'd. The path before us clear.  Loneliest 6ft on earth:  space between a 95# barbell and a pull up rig during Fran

I was just gonna hit 'em, but I'm gonna kill 'em now.

6 comments:

  1. OHS 3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3

    95-100-105-110-115 (2)-115-120-125

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4.1k row. 17:08

    250m swim

    The rower and I are still getting to know one another. Kinda in between first and second base. Goal is third by end of Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2000m warmup 9:51.7 + stretching

    10,9,8,7...1 FT - Burpees/45# Russian Kettlebell - 10:24.

    2047m Cool down 10:34 damper on 10 + stretching

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen (running) with #45 kettlebell-12:47. Claudia, who is 12, has decided to wod with me once a week. She came in at 11:12 with #10 dumb bell for kb swings and 9 banded pull ups per round. I have to scale her workouts up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GO Claudia. Great to have you. Plenty of no oxygen to go around

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love being sore in the morning...hams are like banjo strings and shoulders feel like they were run through a meat grinder...life is good.

    2000m warm up

    20 min AMRAP: 3 pull ups/ 7 45# kb / 9 wall balls

    2000 cool down

    ReplyDelete