There's always room for improvement
This is the stunned silence you hear and read about.But you pretty much nailed it. WOW
Nice work Birdie. You are an inspiration.
I bet one of these would come in handy right about nowhttp://www.concept2.com/indoor-rowers/accessories/seat-pad
I dont give a damn if you only row 1300m! If you sit on that sumbitch for 2 hours, you WIN! Game over. God i feel like a sloth. Nice going Lpotter. Nice going.
6010m - 31:08. knee still a huge hindrance, but I am rowing and it seems to help with mobility.
Wed: 2k row warm-up dynamic benchthen-4 x 10 ring dips4 x 10 ring rows4 x 10 ring push-upsTabatta hollow holdsThur: 10k erg
This is the stunned silence you hear and read about.
ReplyDeleteBut you pretty much nailed it. WOW
Nice work Birdie. You are an inspiration.
ReplyDeleteI bet one of these would come in handy right about now
ReplyDeletehttp://www.concept2.com/indoor-rowers/accessories/seat-pad
I dont give a damn if you only row 1300m! If you sit on that sumbitch for 2 hours, you WIN! Game over.
ReplyDeleteGod i feel like a sloth. Nice going Lpotter. Nice going.
6010m - 31:08. knee still a huge hindrance, but I am rowing and it seems to help with mobility.
ReplyDeleteWed:
ReplyDelete2k row warm-up
dynamic bench
then-
4 x 10 ring dips
4 x 10 ring rows
4 x 10 ring push-ups
Tabatta hollow holds
Thur: 10k erg