Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Machine gun
Good check up yesterday in Boston. Highest blood numbers since transplant. Dr says, "We hesitate to say perfect, but you're doing very well." I am likewise cautious, hesitating. But feeling very good. Back in a month. McCready says he can do 100 push ups and 4 minutes of mountain climbers. I think he should submit video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great news...what did the doc have to say about your time on shotgunning beer?
ReplyDeleteIt was good to see you, potter. Must do so again. All good news. Not surprised. Stay strong.
ReplyDeleteYes, hearing your great news is a beautiful thing. Keep living it up and keep those blood numbers high. I am sure the alcohol helps, but still great news and keep going forward.
ReplyDelete100 pushups no problem. Only 2 minutes of mountain climbers...the goal is 4 minutes, maybe in 2 more weeks. Absolutely no chance of me being able to learn how to upload video.
ReplyDeleteLooks like i am taking a fall break from wod's. Still like reading about what you guys are doing, so step it up.
ReplyDeleteGood news man.
Nate looks good with a full suppressed MK11.
Wow.
ReplyDelete