There's always room for improvement
Amen brother....I never waste an opportunity to dig with a backhoe. Whatcha runnin'...3 stick? 4 stick? Joystick? ...ah we can talk later and scratch oursleves and spit....
I sure hope there was no one standing near that backhoe!!! I have no further appropriate comments.
If i wasnt having so much fun sitting at my desk reviewing documentation while operating a keyboard and a mouse i might be pretty jealous of your backhoe.
Amen brother....I never waste an opportunity to dig with a backhoe.
ReplyDeleteWhatcha runnin'...3 stick? 4 stick? Joystick? ...ah we can talk later and scratch oursleves and spit....
I sure hope there was no one standing near that backhoe!!! I have no further appropriate comments.
ReplyDeleteIf i wasnt having so much fun sitting at my desk reviewing documentation while operating a keyboard and a mouse i might be pretty jealous of your backhoe.
ReplyDelete