Good dialogue. Potter does dialogue like Lady Gaga does fashion. I like the word pomade cuz it sounds like it feels and is necessary when you are a frizzy redhead. Dancing is good, especially with children who dont judge. Jazz hands, everyone.
Of course I knew what you meant and I am not even into her....Although I may not necessarily agree, and not just because you are a frizzy redhead either.
For the record, Mrs. Sant is from the north side of Pittsburgh. Which explains all the voice mails from J.D. McPherson on our answering machine.
ReplyDelete"Dude, cool it" I say.
"Have you seen my pomade?" he answers.
I know how you, Sarah and KME love the dialogue tags.
Good dialogue. Potter does dialogue like Lady Gaga does fashion. I like the word pomade cuz it sounds like it feels and is necessary when you are a frizzy redhead. Dancing is good, especially with children who dont judge. Jazz hands, everyone.
DeleteAnd by that I mean: Like Gaga, clean, sharp lines, fresh and surprising. Realized that could come off funny if a person weren't into her.
DeleteOf course I knew what you meant and I am not even into her....Although I may not necessarily agree, and not just because you are a frizzy redhead either.
DeleteIntriguing. Agree that she is sharp, fashion speaking? (Excepting the meat dress; that was a mistake.) Lets get fist i cuffing
Delete(gasp) Not into Lady Gaga!?
ReplyDeleteSorry so late on the draw kiddies. Potter you like you some hipster tunes.
ReplyDelete