Apologies for the break. One a week seems about right, now that I've tried it. Good check up yesterday. Numbers stable. Chimera measurement reveals that I am 99% donor, 1 % me. 100% is ideal and it still may tick up. The higher the better. Dr. seemed pleased. Back in two weeks. Good visit with Rick. We split 2 games. Quiz for you:
a) Le Corbusier working on chapel
b) Lloyd Wright contract work
c) math teacher trying to electrocute himself
I don't know about the math teacher but I am going with letter c. I should have been a high school math teacher but I just can't make it on that alone. Glad to see the numbers up and stable. Keep it up. Also remember to turn off the breaker before you attempt to touch the wires.
ReplyDeletePotter: good. I want you to be 1% you, but I guess doc knows best. Scott and i took mirany to a church fair on Saturday. Couple of women took advantage of an open mic situation. Type of women who frown down their noses and think growing older means more pleats and comfortable sandals. But i think they took the brown liquor because all of a jesus they were singing that when the lord calls you move, move, move. Doing that weird jouncy knee thing that substitutes for dancing and some jazzy glances and head nodding too. Some folks trying to video the event whether sincere or taking piss i could'nt tell. But they sure were pissed when mirany blocked the angle trying to get closer to what she had decided were cats. Caterwauling and all get out, right off key. Then the song ended and the dark haired one sucked the microphone real close and said, "I hope you mooooo-ved" in a way that made me feel funny about religion.
ReplyDeleteThe camera adds ten pounds.
ReplyDeletejust like beer.
ReplyDeleteAwesome news on the newest nummbers. Can't wait to see what comes out of your kitchen now that you are German.
ReplyDeleteI would have to go with C even though he looks properly grounded...they are New Balance correct?
I feel like maybe this is wrong, but I'm going to go with A).
ReplyDeleteApologies for the random blog. Went over better when you were on dilaudid
ReplyDeleteI respectfully disagree with your characterization. And as long as we're on the subject of respect, technically you posted a comment, not a blog. Just so we have our terminology straight. But whatever you call it, it's all good here. Rock on sister.
DeleteHey thanks! I like the advice below. Let's all stay grounded
DeleteI suspect C, and i can bring you my calculus book if you think that would help.
ReplyDelete-or-
d) looking for the Higgs boson
Stay grounded my friend