Friday, July 6, 2012

54 now taking venison orders

We're calling it the treehouse.  Handmade by the army of one you see in picture.  Archimedes said he could move the world with a lever.  Pop can set 6x6's, hoist carcasses, and lift whole engines with a block & tackle. No tree exactly, though many were sacrificed (and hugged) in the making and house enough for sure.  Two Stories.  Tin roof to come.  Deer population to plummet.  Come visit.  Bring ammo.  And let me just get this off my chest: How many times did Nate and I ask for a treehouse?  Apparently the answer was as soon as you have three kids.





6 comments:

  1. I am RSVPing to your invite...I'll be there. I'm going to Gander Mountain after work to load up on shells, arrows and deer urine.

    That looks big enough to have one man per side and still have a card game in the inside...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Potter,

    I am RSVPing as well, how can anyone say no to an invite that says bring ammo. I hope you clean up all the safety violations before I get there. It is riddled with them even though it is private property, no excuses.

    Naughton, pictures are deceiving. I hope you are correct though, it might be tight if Dell is at the table....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I don't see any toilet yet. Doug? The toilet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Consider me rsvp'd as well. All i ask is doug to wire in a receptacle for me to plug in my Q-beam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I just imagine the how excited W, A & A must be in anticipation of the completion of this amazing treehouse! This would have been a dream-come-true for me as well when I was young!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought you gave up the guns? (Did I just get a laugh for the suggestion?) I'd say that must be my other hunter buddy who said so, but you're the only person I know who owns weapons. Outside of my former NOPS students of course, but those are firearms used for quite different purposes. Anyways now I know what a q-beam is.

    Family trip to Tahoe for the holiday. Water temp a little too alpine for The King, but the pinecones were a hit.

    My dad built me a dollhouse when I was little (two-story colonial with clapboard siding) but it seemed kinda pathetic that the little doll people weren't capable of deciding for themselves whether or not they wanted to go into a different room.

    Higgs boson anyone?

    ReplyDelete