Monday, December 10, 2012

Challenging Holiday

AS OF 10 DECEMBER, 6:25 PM

CJP:  128,512
LP:  113,252
Sant: 45,000
NDP:  40,000
Naughton: 40,000
Cope:  31,000
JW: 10,000

Good thing this is a quantity challenge.  Quality goes to Cope.  I think he could beat us all, one hand on the oar for speed and/or endurance.  In this case they don't ask how, they ask how many.  Whew.  If Rowing was your job, many of you would have been fired by now.  Jan team bids are at stake, people.  Before you get on the team, you gotta WANT to be on the team.

I picked up the erg data app and the patch cord (PM to iphone).  Super geeky and pretty fun.  maybe santa puts one in your stocking.  (makes santa sound like a perv, doesnt it?)

14 rowing opportunities until Xmas.

You don't have to call me darlin', darlin'.

3 comments:

  1. I'm halfway home. I guess that makes rowing more like a part-time job. 1,547 more meters than Copeland. Easily 20 minutes more on the machine. But for this challenge, they don't ask how long, only how far.

    Remember, it's for the charity. In my case, the Vermont Land Trust because if you can't trust the land, who can you trust?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 40,964m as of today. Just say know to round numbers...I paid for all of them. Ripped off a 8:06 - 2k last night. CJ said not bad for a fat guy?


    You didn't say anything about trains, trucks, prison or getting drunk...

    ReplyDelete