I'm of the opinion that Copeland should look at the worldwide rankings for various c2 workout distances and see if he can't post a top 10 in his (our) age group. I've got the 70th percentile locked down, so that part of the distribution is well represented on the blog. If Copeland could take a top position, it might help our team ranking come January. He can do that while I eat some delicious ham.
Copeland is scary durable. Either that or he's lying on his log posts, which I think is highly unlikely. I've seen the guy run and when he's not carrying two kids (or the beer-ladened equivalent) he looks like his mother was a deer and his father was a puma.
As far as I know, his mother is not a deer. I don't know about whether Mac is a puma or not.
CJP 155,057 Linda Potter 155,057 Nathan Potter 40,654 Scott Naughton 57,891 Craig Copeland 60,463 Lut 60,000 Jeremiah 10,000
Jeremiah and I take our round numbers very seriously. Apparently the Potters like to keep things a little messy--there are odd meters laying all over the place.
I don't want to hear anything from Copeland until he's rowed a 2k with a 6 handle. If anybody can row a 7:33 2k as the last 2k of a 10k row, then he can row a sub 7:00 2k if he'd just quit dicking around.
15k today and lucky I did it, LP is a rowing machine. . . on a rowing machine. I was messing around with wattage and strokes/minute. some hot pieces some slow, some recovery. Meters were just piling up and I decided to row for one hour: 12,770m warm up, cool down, keeps me in the lead, just ahead of the semi-retired.
I'm of the opinion that Copeland should look at the worldwide rankings for various c2 workout distances and see if he can't post a top 10 in his (our) age group. I've got the 70th percentile locked down, so that part of the distribution is well represented on the blog. If Copeland could take a top position, it might help our team ranking come January. He can do that while I eat some delicious ham.
ReplyDeleteCopeland is scary durable. Either that or he's lying on his log posts, which I think is highly unlikely. I've seen the guy run and when he's not carrying two kids (or the beer-ladened equivalent) he looks like his mother was a deer and his father was a puma.
As far as I know, his mother is not a deer. I don't know about whether Mac is a puma or not.
Clearly there's more rowing than posting.
ReplyDeleteUpdate, provided as a public service:
CJP 155,057
Linda Potter 155,057
Nathan Potter 40,654
Scott Naughton 57,891
Craig Copeland 60,463
Lut 60,000
Jeremiah 10,000
Jeremiah and I take our round numbers very seriously. Apparently the Potters like to keep things a little messy--there are odd meters laying all over the place.
I don't want to hear anything from Copeland until he's rowed a 2k with a 6 handle. If anybody can row a 7:33 2k as the last 2k of a 10k row, then he can row a sub 7:00 2k if he'd just quit dicking around.
sorry. Linda has 147,267. Just 8k behind the leader but winning her age group.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Deleteagreed. Lollygagger.
DeleteCJ...there is a lot of sodium in ham...good if you want to keep from cramping but bad for the midsection when rowing.
ReplyDeletethere is only goodness in Potter's hams
ReplyDelete15k today and lucky I did it, LP is a rowing machine. . . on a rowing machine. I was messing around with wattage and strokes/minute. some hot pieces some slow, some recovery. Meters were just piling up and I decided to row for one hour: 12,770m warm up, cool down, keeps me in the lead, just ahead of the semi-retired.
ReplyDelete