coat your (grass-fed cow's) brisket in toasted/crushed coriander and pepper, then smoke that deal until you have goodness and the makings of a better Ruben.
Max watts pulls: 522@ DF 205 477@140 412@79
4:42.2 500m
Thought I could sneak in under 1:40. not today. Watts are WAY down, as well. Just the way things are right now. 39K 'til Xmas

That's very very fast. 124th in your age group, posted this year. Disappointingly, a few seconds slow of the top 10% of all times this year. Maybe try again but this time have a little something to eat first or have some water or don't wear jeans. Seems like maybe, with work, you could get a little faster.
ReplyDeleteThe singlet would likely give him the boost he needs
DeleteExcept you're in your early 40s now and the rower seat is set on rollers. So I am pretty sure you don't row in the buff. Or naked. The third option isn't really likely since I know you need balls to row a sub seven 2k.
Deletewait...you or the hot girl?? modifiers (and other things) dangling there.
Deletenice pastrami. any left to try?
ReplyDeletehave you considered firing your photographer?
was catching up and reading through some old posts. "maybe santa puts one in your stocking" made me laugh a.) so hard I cried b.) for a least a solid 60 sec (or in meter equivalents, approximately 250m). wow that's funny.
ReplyDeleteAnd so it is done. 101,000 meters and a week's rest before the team challenge.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas.