January, I think you know, is C2 Team Challenge month. If you intend to join POTTER'S PADDLERS, please do so though your C2 logbook page. If you need an invite, let me know. Row as many meters as you can between Jan 1 and Jan 31. My goal is 125K or roughly 4k/day. Since the holiday challenge, I have been messing around with plain ol' crossfit wods. Simple, effective, humbling. Like falling in love again or rekindling an old enmity/grudge. In short, I'm feeling called. Yesterday I did deads/push ups/box jumps 12 min AMRAP. Today at Chupacabra I did CTB pull/Wall balls/1.5p KB swings. Gonna cherry pick the next couple days and on Jan 1 will begin following main-site, scaling when needed. Hope you will join me. Post results/scales to comments. . . . .#@! Go
For last year's words belong to last year's language
And next year's words await another voice.
TS ELIOT, Four Quartets
(229)

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.
ReplyDeleteI decided to go retro and I've been sweatin' to the oldies.
Ah, yes, I love The Rolling Stones.
Delete10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
ReplyDelete1.5 KB Russian swings/burpees jumping on 25lb plate
7:41 (i think)