Thursday, December 27, 2012

POTTER WINS. SANT PREVENTS POTTER SWEEP

1.  LPotter-  204,903
2.  CPotter-  202,196
3.  LSant- 101,000
4.  NPotter-100,500
5.  CCopeland-100,115

DNF:  Williams, Naughton, McCready.

TEAM CHALLENGE:  Check your C2 log page "TEAMS".  If you choose, join the team "Potter's Paddlers."  Our goal is 4k per day per team member.  Post questions/comments.

HLG's ID#: 948184

Well, your railroad gate, you know I just can't jump it.

4 comments:

  1. I knew that extra two minutes was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DNF...why didn't you just say "Losers"? Please let the record show my DNF was due to injury...(due to my own negligence)...but not due to lack of heart or commitment.

    Nice work 200k+ club...and to the rest that hit their mark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm old school...through my years of playing sports my dad reminded me on several occasions..."Nobody ever asks who took second..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. In this case, Chris took second.

    ReplyDelete