dips kept me in it, box jumps almost knocked me out. 7 rounds + two box jumps
B) Back Squat: 135-145-155-160-160
wide-leg, parallel box. Pretty happy with these. Form much improved. Torso upright!
C) 3-3-3-3-3-3-3 push press
135-155-150-155-155x-155-155x-155x
but there's no love, man, there's no love and the kids are uptight

1: figures
ReplyDelete2: amended
3: that's shin ham
Can you eat mint jelly on shin ham?
Deleteblood pudding is preferred
Delete15:00 AMRAP 16 kb swings 1.25 pood, 10 box jumps 24", 10 ring dips. 6 rounds + 2 kb swings. That cut is nasty. It looks like you could put something in it. Maybe a marble.
ReplyDeleteI miss posting quality workouts and my one legged workouts are too embarrassing to post...only the highlights. Did two legit pullups last night from a dead hang...laugh if you must but that is progress for me considering 4 months ago I was at 0.
ReplyDeleteI kinda dig the pics of the wound...it's a battle scar...however, I like Piltch's idea of putting something in it...I was thinking a nice bead of flesh colored caulk.
PR's always welcome. Even Copeland's
ReplyDelete5x5 backsquat. Since I am old I have decided to focus on my form and not on the weight. I was working on keeping my weight back, knees out, and chest up. 185-205-225-225-225. Felt good doing them and afterwards, which is my new squat and deadlift goal.
ReplyDeletePush Press 3-3-3-3-3-3-3: 115-135-155-155-160-160-160. PR is 165, I'm pretty sure I could have gotten it today, but wanted to focus on better form and try to stay consistent at a fairly heavy weight. The last reps of the #160 sets I could feel myself getting soft in the middle now so I thought it was better to stay at that weight and get more work in. A few days off coming up for me, ski trip with the family and friends. No WODs till Monday.
ReplyDeleteShin ham looks rotten in the middle but I am sure still good enough fir me. I hope it is a workout wound, or at least tell everyone that....
ReplyDelete