Reverse band. Lots of help in the bottom, less and less through the range, none at the tip top. Good for lock out strength. It also shows me how often I am beat psychologically at the top and how much speed matters out of the bottom. I did 110kg This is Matt and JW doing around 140-ish. I'll be frank: I want to like Kilos, but I don't. I just put plates on the bar and count when Im done. This makes me an ugly American and Olympic lifters a little snooty.
Assistance: Decline, banded dumbbell presses, pulls, dips, tabata handstands
Conditioning: 10min max 1 pood KB snatches: 174.
Trunk: GHD sits and: New favorite exercise: GHD bench press. Give these a try. There's a vid on the mainsite. Wow is it demanding. Let us know what you're up to.
No comments yet? What kind of blog readers are here? Keep your patriotism and be an ugly American, i dont know how many kilos in a plate so just say 1 plate, two plates, etc. Just be Chris, don't need to be Frank. Be simple, you know me. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteAh...fresh meat...can't convert Kilos to lbs eh? I always knew I was smarter than you!
DeleteCJ...Diesel fumes blowing directly in your face increase performance especially when doing a bench press.
I think there are about 4 gallons in a kilo.
ReplyDeleteThe metric system is for science. Keep it away from my weights.i
Just did the 3 rounds of 15 45# ghd bench/25 back ext/800 m. 17:30. Cope about 2 min faster.damn track hoopster. Ghd bench interesting,but hasnt reached favorite status yet. Oh yeah, to help you out with your new units of measure 45# is 3.2 stone.
ReplyDeleteLots of mob. ➠ 1k row, stretching, more stretching
ReplyDeletedynamic bench with monster minis
weighted dips - 3╳25 / 3╳35 / 3╳45 / 2╳55 / 1╳65 / 1╳60 / 1╳55 / 1╳55 / 1╳55
Skinny Helen: 3╳(Run 400m + 15╳1P KBS + 9 PU) ➜ 11:41
Beware the Ides of Oct
ReplyDeletekilos are heavier than yards, but longer than pounds.
ReplyDeleteJimmy was with uncle Jerry at PSU during the stoichiometry lesson