Speaking of rowing: big birthday row today to kickoff the C2 Fall team challenge. (if you'd like to join us, post to comments or shoot me an email. There's still time.) I did "Row 1" and "Row 2" events from this year's Crossfit Games. That's a half marathon with a 2k check time. I was awed by the times posted by the competitors. Almost every male posted a sub 7 2k. Winning half times were frightening. I went at it trying for a current PR 2k and a sub 1:40:00 half. Got the first 2k in 7:40 and went on to finish the half in one hour 38:43. Beating Lucas Parker!!?? If you're a Crossfitter, you'll want to test your fitness with this event. Let us know how it goes.
Almost PR'd my shotgun time. Instead was DQ'd. Judges awarded the win to Courtney for excess spillage. Unintentional. It just shot out. Maybe next year.
Yes Potter the Ides of September are upon us. They actually came to me before you and left as well. Wish I could be there closer but Potter guilt hangs heavy here. Glad to read the news, best reading for me in days. Glad to hear YOU are healthy and hearty, one thing less I have to worry about. Oh and a sub 7:00 min 2K is absurd, but there is always room to do better.
ReplyDeleteBaby games....
ReplyDeleteFourteen months... Does not seem possible it has been that long. So glad to hear of your health, your joy, your continued success. My girl's hair hangs down her back when it's wet and my Mom doesn't understand why I can't stand the thought of a hair cut. She got promoted to the three year old gymnastics class even though she's only two and a half and suddenly I am THAT parent telling people in a grocery line how proud I am of my baby girl. It's all good. Hope to see you in November....
ReplyDeleteChris, ot sure whats going on with Chupacabra...looking for answers, a lot of people upset...
ReplyDeleteid be one of those people...email me. let's catch up this week.
ReplyDeletepottercjp@gmail.com
ReplyDelete